Monday, September 19, 2011

The weekends go by so quick

Son of a .... Weekend is over already. Sunday was great--much like Saturday. Diana and i went to the flea market with Rob. We got Kath a glass from The Great Muppet Caper. It was the last one she needed so mission accomplished. My new goal is to find all the glasses from The empire Strikes Back. I used to have all 4 and now for some reason i have 3 Lando glasses? I think i lost some in one of my many moves. It sucks. I hope the shift bid goes my way or next week could e my last flea market trip for the next 3 months at least.

We put on another episode of Get Your Geek On Tonight and i though it went over great. Next week Kath has to work so Nickle has agreed to be my co host. Should be good. Nickle is a comic book reading machine. Now i just have to figure out what we are going to talk about.

I really don't wanna go in tomorrow but i know i have to. That weekend went by so fast. I can't believe its almost the end of September. Well i guess i should get some sleep. Kid has to get ready for school in 5 hours. Kath works nights this week so i get to spend time with her during the day at least. Goodnight all.

No comments: