Thursday, September 22, 2011

Did i mention dealers suck?

Halfway through the week. Thank God. Yesterday sucked. I had so many people wanting to talk to supervisors. This included a dealer who called in with a customer on the other line. The customer was cool. The dealer was an ass. First of all his name was Sheldon and he was trying to hard to be a tough guy. I fixed the customers problem--no thanks to the dealer. Anytime i would suggest a solution the guy would call me out and question what i was doing--in front of the customer. Um hello --I'm on the same team as you asshole do you maybe not want to be a dick to me in front of one of our customers? Then he demands a huge credit for the customer for one feature not working for a day. I couldnt validate the credit so he demands a supervisor. I don't know why he was trying so hard. I'm guessing to make up for the fact that his name was sheldon. Anyhow long story short--the manager stuck up for me. I really wish the customer had called on her own because i had no problem with her. Did i mention I'm happy the work week is almost over?

No comments: