Sunday, September 25, 2011

High times

So just thought I'd share my conversation with the biggest drunk in Vancouver. Friday night i got a call from a guy wanting an extention. I immediately felt dread becasue we don't grant payment extentions and i had a feeling it would go to a supervisor. I saw that he had already paid the bill and didn't owe anything until the end of October. This is when i discovered he was out of it. Some quotes that followed:

"i don't know if you can tell but i'm pretty high."

" Did you hear that R.E.M. broke up?" Then he proceeded to sing Everybody Hurts at the top of his lungs.

" Are you from Vancouver? I fucking love Nickleback !"

"Hey Jason guess what i did? I took my shirt off here at the bus stop. I'm half naked.Yeah!!!!"

then i hear him yelling at someone

" Hey baby!! What's up? Jason she don't wanna have anything to do with me cause I'm so fucking old!!"

he also read half a poem to me. It was kind of entertaining. Kath hopes thats the call that my supervisor marks this week, That would be funny.

No comments: