Tuesday, February 7, 2012

For Allison




Just heard back from my friend Allison, As you recall We've been friends since grade 9 way back in the day. We used to write letters to each other in school and through the mail. This continued for many years before the dawn of the internet and emailing. Her 12 year old daughter Aivry thinks that its cool we used to do that. I was almost tempted to get out the old pen and paper and do it again. Then i realized my handwriting is just plain awful. I can't even read it myself sometimes. You would think it would be easy to write now that email exists but i have really slacked off writing over the years. I suck i know. I'm trying to keep up to date this year. It makes me happy hearing back from my friends especially after a long day of red necks yelling at me.
I have all her old letters as well as old letters from other friends over the years. There's a box of them in my basement. I'm thinking of reading them and feeling old.

Anyhow Allison isn't on facebook anymore and mentioned she misses seeing pics of Diana so will leave some on this blog.

No comments: