Monday, February 20, 2012

Geeking Out with the fam.


Ok i am a proud geek. I took my daughter to see a star wars film on the big screen. So Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace was just re released and this time its in 3d. I guess the plan is to release each of the 6 star wars movies in 3d--1 a year for the next six years. I am a huge star wars fan and have been since i was 8 years old. I even like the prequels--episodes 1 through 3. They get a lot of flak but i like them.

We had a great time. The kid hasn't taken off her 3d glasses since. She was good. Didn't talk the whole time--even watched the Darth Maul parts and she's scared of him. I was so happy i got to take her. I felt like a little kid watching it again to. It was a big part of my childhood. My one regret is i wanted to get Diana's pic taken with a star wars poster at the theater--like we did with her at the Muppets. No star wars posters in the whole place. What the H? So we settled for our pic with the American Pie stand up. Such a great day. Kath had an awesome time to. She was smiling the whole time and managed to stay awake. That was huge for her. I love my Stewart family.

No comments: