Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some random rambling on a wednesday night

Wow I have been neglecting the ol' blog. 15 days into the month and this is only my 2nd blog. The Stewart family has been sick. Last week Kath had to go pick up Diana because she coughed so hard at school that she threw up. Did i tell you how brave my daughter is when it comes to throwing up? She doesnt even care. She was mad that she had to go home sick. I still cry when i throw up. Its the worst feeling in the world.

Other than that not to much has been happening. I'm still getting used to being back in the land of the redneck. So many angry calls. I'm not a happy camper. Thats putting it nicely.

In cool news-- Allison and i have emailed a few times now. I'm happy to be reconnecting with an old friend. High school was a rough time and I'm lucky i had friends like her and Scott to help get me through it. In feeling old news I just realized high school started 29 years ago. Holy crap. I'd like to stop aging now please.

We had Hunter and Kristen on the show again last Sunday. It was our valentines day show and it was good to have one of our super geek couples on. Its nice to have new friends as well and they are a really nice couple. I know Kristen from the day job. Hunter started listening to our show when he was teaching in Korea last year. They're currently planning their wedding. In other feel old news they were born a year before i started high school. Hey i may be old but i feel like a nerdy kid.

Anyhow I'm gonna get to bed now. I'm gonna try and write some more this weekend. Take care everybody,

No comments: