Monday, February 20, 2012

I like to ramble

So i actually did go in for my half an hour shift tonight. Ridiculous. It wasnt bust so not really sure why it was such a big deal for me to be there. I took a total of 2 calls. One of the calls was a technical call so i had to transfer to the technical department. The other call was maybe 3 minutes long. Good times. Actually what a waste of my time.

Got home at 8:45, put Diana to bed and watched The Walking Dead with Kath. Had 2 cupcakes as well. Family day was pretty cool. Took a walk with Diana,really nice weather. As always working on the next show. Coming up with a wish list for interviews at wizard world. Catherine Stewart from such 80's films as The Last Starfighter and Night Of The Comet is going to be there. I really want Kath to interview her. Kath Stewart interviews Cath Stewart, I love it. Well back to work talk to you soon.

No comments: