Tuesday, April 10, 2012

toy show

Ok trying to remember some of the stuff i did in the first 2 weeks of April. I have really been slacking with the blogs. A couple of weekends ago Rob and i did a favor for Paul Tappay. Paul is running the 2nd Niagara Falls comic convention. This year its at the brand new Convention center in the Falls. Anyhow Paul needed a couple of guys to go up to Toronto to a toy show and hand out some flyers and posters to promote nf con. When we got there we pretty much got to explore a very large room that contained pretty much my whole child hood. Lots of star wars and super hero toys. A lot of the toys were way out of my price range, I had a whopping 25 dollars to spend. I stuck to the dollar bins. The stuff i got was awesome. I found cheap Green Lantern action figures and some old macdonalds spiderman toys and beanie babies for Diana. It was amazing. We did a great job of getting the word out about the con as well.It was an awesome day. I wish Diana could have seen it. She would have loved it.

No comments: