Thursday, November 28, 2013

Back to the blog

   So hey everyone. Long time no see. I've done one blog in almost three months. Yup that is odd for me for sure. Some good stuff has happened  and some bad stuff has as well. Such is life. A lot of factors account for why i haven't blogged. The main reason is I'm just too darn tired after work and all i want to do is lay on the couch and watch tv. Also i find that if I'm sad i don't feel like blogging either. There's been a few days where I have felt sad. Is that normal by the way?Anyhow i am off today. I work for an American company and today is American thanksgiving--or as its known in Canada, Thursday! So since its an American holiday, I've been given the day off.It kind of sucks. Kath still has to work and Diana is still at school so basically i'm home alone,feeling lonely as hell. Since I'm off i figured I'd write up a few blogs today. Hopefully i can remember some stuff we've some between September and November.So I have to do a couple of chores but i promise i will be back later. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: