Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday blues.

 Well it was the second day off in a row that work made us take. Its Black Friday in the states. Its a big holiday  where all the stores in America have gigantic sales and customers line up  and almost kill everyone trying to get the deals.  We have American customers and the powers that be don't want us calling anyone today. It sort of sucks. Kath still has to work and Diana is in school so its kind of boring around here, Today Kath dropped me off downtown. She works downtown now. I hung out at a Tim Hortons for an hour and then went to Mostly Comics to get my books. Although it had snowed last night it was pretty warm out so i walked home while listening to music on my ipod. I got home and immediately started to miss the family.  Hopefully next time i'll get a day off with Diana and Kath. Hopefully no one died this Black Friday trying to get a deal on a toaster or something.

No comments: