Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday

Day 2 of watching Rob's sons. I have to admit they have been pretty good. They're really nice to Diana and my cats so they are alright in my book.

Man i must have really needed sleep because i slept till noon today. Diana slept in as well. What a miserable day outside. Its pouring rain.

I'm happy i'm not at work. I seriously had a headache that didnt let up for 2 days this week.

Had a couple guys do an energy audit at our home yesterday. Had to check the furnace and stuff. Yeah wasnt impressed. The one guy opened the door by putting his hand through the screen. Wtf? How do you open a door like that? I asked Diana how do you open a door? She said with a door knob. So congragulations jack ass energy guys. My 5 year old daughter knows how to open a door and you don't. Assholes.


Anyhow i gotta get my ass in gear and try and come up with some story ideas on Sunday. Kath is home with me tomorrow so we may watch a bunch of movies. I'll blog again later.

No comments: