Thursday, July 8, 2010

tid bits

Oh yeah! Off for the next 9 days!! A whoo hoo. If all goes well i may be seeing Crowded House on the 16th. God i love the 80's.

Its been a hot week and at 8:40 in the morning its already hotter than hell out there today as well.

We're watching Rob's sons Anthony and Connor for the next 5 days. Should be interesting.

I think we had an inspection yesterday. Sure wish i knew the results of it. I'm not to worried i guess.

Just re read the 2005 young Avengers mini series. Forgot how much i loved it. I don't know why i didnt buy the follow up mini series but now i have something to look for at fan expo in August.

Work really blew this week. I had one rude lady keep screaming hellloooooo in my ear over and over again. She sounded like Biff Tannen from Back to the future. At one point i thanked her for the Back to the future im pression. Yeah the heat plus hunger for lunch got to me.

Thats about it for now. I'm gonna go lay on the couch now. Have a great day

No comments: