Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm not even suppossed to be here today


Oh man we just got back from a midnight showing of the movie Clerks. As you know Kath and i are huge Kevin Smith fans. Unfortunately before tonight we had yet to see his first 3 films in a movie theatre environment. Our first Kevin Smith film in a theater was Dogma in 1999. The Pen Cinemas was playing Clerks and we had to go. I first saw it on video tape back in 1994. A co worker of mine recommendded it to me and I've been a big fan of Mr Smiths ever since. Its pretty much the story of my life. A couple of guys dealing with asshole customers. Hmmm why does that sound familliar. Man i love that movie. I guess at least once a month The Pen is going to play older movies. I'm definately keeping my eyes open for Mallrats and Chasing Amy. What a great night. Thanks to Rob and Nickle for going with us. It was still very funny. Speaking of asshole customers guess what I'm doing in 6 hours. Son of a bitch.

No comments: