Monday, July 5, 2010

Some assorted crap!

Holy crap what a difference a couple of days makes. Saturday was super crazy beyong busy at work. Today i think i took 20 calls in 8 hours. Why 8 hours instead of 10? I hot sent home 2 hours early because it was so dead. Oh well, Funny thing is I'm not even upset. I'm glad I'm home. I'm even going to be on Rob's show in a couple of hours. We had unit inspections today. I think our place looked good. I guess I'll have to wait for the outcome. I'm really liking the new landlady Christina. She's really nice and doesnt try and intimidate us like the last one did. I'm sure the inspection was fine. Had to hop our back gate at lunch. I didnt have my key and of course after the inspection our door got locked. Yeah I'm not young anymore so that'll be the last time i ever climb a fence. Scouts honor. Had a great time at Rob's birthday party at Queenston Heights. Had pizza and cup cakes. Diana had a great time playing in the sp[lash pad thats set up there. Capped the evening off with another get your geek on. Nexy weel I'm producing the show on my own. I'm a bit nervouss but I think I'll be ok. Anyhow that's all i got. Have a great day gang!

No comments: