Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good stuff can happen to good geeks.

Hey there. This blog is coming to you live from the day job. It's been a rough day mainly filled with screaming senior citizens. So I'm gonna try and put myself in a good mood by mentioning some cool things happening for the show.

We kind of have a mini studio in the basement now. Rob rigged up a mixer and some mic's. The show is sounding awesome and we don't even have to leave the house.

We submitted our request for press passes for this years Toronto wizard world. Looks like we're in. Trainrek radio is mentioned on wizard worlds page (that's us!) as being media for the show. That makes me extremely happy. Who knows maybe this year i will get to interview a Sith lord or a kid in the hall. I can't wait. Less than a month away. IT will be epic. Well that's it for now. It's back to the phones for me for another hour and a half. Did i mention i only have to talk to these cable assholes for 7 more shifts. That makes me happy baby!

No comments: