Monday, February 28, 2011

Looking ahead

Ok its later in the day on Monday. Diana is fine. She's eaten a bunch of stuff today and hasn't thrown up. I've been asleep off and on since 10 or 11. I still feel a little rough but I'm not as achy as i was and i think I'm going to eat for the first time today.

Just realized its the last day in February and my last week working for the cable company. Training starts next Monday. I don't know how i'm gonna get up at 6 in the morning.

I'm really looking forward to March. Kath and i will be celebrating 10 years of marriage. Can't believe its been that long. It sure doesn't feel like it. We're gonna celebrate by going out to dinner and seeing Barney Bentall. Thanks again mom for the tickets.

We also have wizard world. We had such a great experience last year and hoping for more of the same this year. Going to see who will be interested in doing interviews with us. We can't wait.

Ok gonna go eat and get back to the couch. Hope everyone is having a nice day.

No comments: