Friday, February 4, 2011

new opportunities

The other day i had my first 0ne on one meeting with my new supervisor Peter. I was very impressed.He seems to know what he is doing and was very cool. He did confirm that yes i would be one of the reps who would be moving to the cell phone game. I'm kind of excited to try something different. Lets be honest the customers aren't getting any better where i am now. Pete said that wherever i do end up moving to he will see if i can get a schedule similar to what i have now. No one is sure when we are going but i am hoping for late march. Then i won't have to 'call in sick' to go to the wizard world con. I'm hoping the training is going on then. Training doesn't happen on Saturdays so i would be clear to go to the con. Yup thinking ahead.

No comments: