Sunday, February 27, 2011

No work for the Jaymeister

so it looks like I'm using a sick day today. Diana was throwing up all day yesterday so i want to make sure its out of her system. This will work out for me as well because i now feel sicker than i did yesterday morning. If it was just me being sick i would have gone to work. Because Diana was ill i'd rather stay home so i can monitor her. Usually Kath has to convince me to stay home when I'm sick.

My day started off awesome. Our garbage can tipped over--i put it out for garbage pick up. The bag that had kitty litter in it split open so yay cat poop everywhere!

I really did feel better last night so i don't understand why i had a relapse. The show was great. Kath's friend Don was on the show and he knows his stuff. It's always awesome to meet a fellow geek.

Anyhow I'm gonna crash on the couch now. Perhaps i will blog again later

No comments: