Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy unreasonable customer

What a shitty day. There was about 100 calls in our que all day. I haven't seen it that busy in a long time.
so apparently i want to be fired before i change companies next week. I was fine all day despite how busy it was and despite the killer head ache i had. Then around 6 i got a call from an unreasonable asshole. To make matters worse i couldnt take his abuse and i felt the need to be mouthy. He called in and asked for some credits. He said he was told he could get 2 movies free because he had an issue.I have no problem with giving the credit and i asked him if i could place him on hold to see what i could do about the credit. At first glance no notes were jumping out about a credit. He said no and refused to let me put him on hold. He said i could research and call him back. At this time there was about 85 calls waiting and there was no way i'd be able to call him back. I said if he didn't have time to hold he could call back. That didn't go over so well. He said i was being demanding and asked for all my information. I refused to give him more than my first name and said all i was asking was for a minute, maybe 2 tops to do research and see what i could credit. Again he said no. Now he wanted a supervisor. Oh so he could hold for a supervisor but he couldnt give me one minute? Yeah i told him he was acting crazy. Why can't i keep my mouth shut? I told him i was trying to help him. He said i was being difficult. He asked me where i was and then i said something i really shouldn't have, I'm in Niagara falls,why are you coming here? Finally i just said fuck it and gave him a credit without looking at the notes. He was still a dick about it.

My only saving grace is that no one ever listens to my calls on monday and unless he calls back i should be ok. Four more shifts to go until this nightmare is over.

No comments: