Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random crap

Wow i am so behind in blogging. The training is still ok. I start taking calls on the floor on Friday. I'm a little nervous. The cool thing is we will still be in a special section for the people who were in training so we will have a lot of help if we get stuck. It;ll be ok.

Our internet and phones was out yesterday. Cogeco cut the wrong people off. So that was nice. Not. Obviously its up and running now.

We're gonna go see the new Simon pegg/seth rogan movie tonight. It's about an alien name Paul and the movie is called Paul. My mom is coming tonight as well.

I'm glad i get another Saturday off this week. Did i mention i'm not looking forward to the new shift once it kicks in? I think Diana and i will take our first walk to Macdonalds of the year. They have young Justice toys. We already got Superman and Super boy and Batman and Robin. Perhaps its kid flash week. I am such a nerd.

No comments: