Monday, March 28, 2011

Sad and worried Jay

Well today is the first day of a full week on 3:00 TO 11:00 PM shifts. I'm feeling kinda sad and nervous right now.

W hy am i sad? I realized i will only get to see Diana in the mornings for less than an hour,she will be asleep by the time i get home.I'm not gonna be able to read to her before bed. I will only see Kath for maybe 2 hours at night. I'm gonna need to be in bed a few hours after i get home and Kath may be asleep before that. She's going to be having long days at her job as well. We're gonna be on a crazy dinner schedule. Hell we may not get to have dinner together at all this week. I know we'll work through it but its still gonna suck.

Why am i nervous? Because today ids the first day i take calls without someone listening in. We're still considered to be in training so there will be reps running around to help us. It's gonna be scary I'm not going to lie.

Anyhow just getting ready to go soon. I'm gonna try and relax and be happy.

No comments: