Sunday, March 6, 2011

Love that weather

Lousy weather today. It rained for a good 15 hours in a row yesterday. I got pretty wet on my way to and from work. It sucked. I fell asleep on the couch around 11:30. i woke up at 2 in the morning and all of a sudden it was covered in snow. What the hell?

Took Diana to a birthday party.Lucky for us it was about 10 minutes away so we didn't have to wade through to much snow. Diana had a great time. I guess we'll be planning a party for her soon.

Just listening to our pre recorded episode of get your geek on. Its the first episode i've listened to since our new studio set up and it doesnt sound that bad. I sound rough because i'm sick but the sound quality rocks. Thanks Rob. Just spoke to Ken and he will be on next week. The week after that we will be at wizard world. I just wanna get through this week.

No comments: