Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Monday and Tuesday

Its been a couple shifts now and its slowly coming. Monday was a little rough. I kept getting half an hour calls. I had a lot of technical issues as well. Tuesday was a little better. I finally got to do some work orders and turns out a lot of them are easy. I have a feeling that once i get to do everything at least once its going to be ok. Another thing i like about the job,its not that busy. There was a couple of times last night when we were going 20 minutes between calls. It was pretty cool. It especially get dead after 10 o clock.

On a personal note I have been getting up early to take Diana to school. I'm only seeing her about 40 minutes a day. The last couple of nights i've been surprised to come home to find her sleeping on the couch waiting for me to come home.Its really melted my heart. I at least get to see her for a few minutes at night and i get to tuck her in. Its gonna be a rough adjustment for me for awhile. Anyhow thats about it for now. See ya in April.

No comments: