Monday, July 25, 2011

An excellent day for Jay

I'm in such an awesome mood right now. I had the best day. Started the day off with a visit to the flea market with Rob and Kath and our kids. The flea market has been there since 1987. I used to go all the time when i was younger. Thanks to Rob I am totally hooked on going again in my adult years. There is one cool lady there who has tons of super hero and star wars toys. I even found a Christopher Lloyd star trek glass which is now proudly in our hutch.

The second highlight of my day was seeing Captain America the first avenger. Kath and Rob and Nickle and i went. I was blown away. I think it was the best super hero movie if not best movie i have seen this year so far. It was so good. Everything about it was amazing. I can't believe its going to be 10 months until the avengers movie is released. Son of a .....

To end the evening we did an excellent episode of Get your geek on and our friend John Bulmer the artist helped us out. We felt it was a great show and we had an awesome time. I'm just flying right now. I guarantee that 5 minutes after i start work tomorrow the bad mood will set in. I'm really sorry to see the good mood leave.

No comments: