Friday, July 22, 2011



Hell must have frozen over because i got to see 2 concerts in a row.Wednesday night we got to see Barney Bentall again. He was back at the old winery in niagara on the lake almost a year to the day we last saw him there. As usual it was awesome. Its a really nice environment for shows. This time out Barney had a violinist with him and even played 3 new songs. I'm excited that we might get a new album out of him in the next year. Later in the set much like last year--Jim Cuddy from Blue Rodeo joined him on stage. My friends Andrea and Stacey came to the show with us as well. It was really nice. I hadn't hung out with Andrea in what seems like a million years. I had actually seen Barney with her in 1991. Yup 20 years ago. I am old. So here's hoping for another great Barney show same time next year at the old winery.

No comments: