Wednesday, July 20, 2011



Hey gang. I'm in a mega excellent mood. I just got back from hanging out with Rob. We had gone to Art Park in Lewiston to see Cheap Trick. I'm a huge fan and i've seen them a few times in the last 20 years. We got there around 4;30. Did i mention the concert was free? That rocked. It cost me nothing to see a band i loved.

It was pretty hot and bright so we did the only thing we could--we drank some beer and chatted about other bands we would go see for free. Luckily it was so hot i sweat all of the beer out. Cheap trick took the stage at 8.On the loud speakers sound clips like apu from the simpsons singing dream police were playing. It was so cool. The band looked and sounded amazing. They truly rocked. There were songs in the setlist that i was totally surprised to hear. By the way here is their set list
Set list - 7/19/11 - Lewiston

Hello There
California Man
Didn't Know I Had It
I Can't Take It
These Days
I Want You to Want Me
Tonight It's You
Don't Be Cruel
Borderline
High Roller
The Flame
Ain't That a Shame
Come On Come On
I Know What I Want
Sick Man of Europe
Surrender
Gonna Raise Hell
Dream Police
Goodnight

it was an excellent mix of old and new songs. Thanks to Rob for going with me. IT was a very cool experience. I hope to attend more shows with you in the future man.

No comments: