Monday, November 28, 2011

another long week ahead

Yuck. Here comes another week of crappy shifts. Had an awesome weekend. Spent Sunday with my family. We went to the new muppet movie and it was amazing. There were spots in the film that made me tear up. Kath lovd it--she's a lifelong muppet film. I love going with Diana to the movies. She sits there and listens and laughs in all the right places.

Had a nice dinner and did an episode of Get Your Geek on. Three more episodes left this year. Kath's friend Mark from work did the show tonight. He's a cool guy.

Ended the night with the walking dead, The last episode until February was on. It ended so f'ed up.


I really hope this week goes by quickly. I'm really not looking forward to another crazy week at work. A slow week would be great. I'm not going to lie--u would love it so much if its dead in there this week. I just want to see my friends and read some comics. Thats the dream.

No comments: