Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kath rocks

I just want to go on record as saying i have the greatest wife ever. Sunday morning she surprises me by taking me to Toronto to a comic book convention. It was a small con that i had completely forgotten about. We packed Diana into the van and took off. There was no traffic and we got there pretty fast. It was a little bit crowded though. I was able to find some cheap comics and trade paperbacks and we capped the afternoon off with some hotdogs and fries.

On the way back Kath noticed a sign for a fancy grocery store she wanted to check out in Oakville. There was all kinds of samples and we also had spicy ice cream. On the way out of there we discovered a comic book store called conspiracy comics. Nice little shop. It reminded me of the comic book store that the big bang theory guys go to.

Thanks Kath for being my best friend and for always having my back. You're the best!

No comments: