Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Horrible day for Jay

Man did i have a rough day. We were supposed to have a unit inspection today. I spent the last week cleaning when i could. The inspection never happened and won't for another 2 weeks.

Diana woke up sick. She was actually crying. There was no way she was going to school today. So i kept her home and we each took a couch to crash on. I unfortunately woke up around 10 to one when Kath was getting home and i had to leave for work at quarter after one.

I also saw that our Get Your Geek on site was down. I didn't know at the time that it was just maintenance so i panicked. We can't do a show without that site.

Work turned out to be shitty as usual. Luckily i got to sit by my pal Trish who made me laugh and cheered me up.

I really want this week to be over.

No comments: