Sunday, November 13, 2011

Productive saturday

Hey everybody. I had a pretty productive day off. Diana and i went for a walk to her school and then to the new flea market. The flea market is coming along nicely. Not all the stalls have been filled yet--still hoping for some toy and comic book vendors. At least its in walking distance. I do miss the macdonalds toy selling lady from the original flea market though.


Did some cleaning to. W e have clean up at our complex next weekend so thought i would get a head start. I started with the hall closet and i don't think I've cleaned it since I moved in here. Found some interesting items in there. Some old entertainment weekly magazines from 2007 and even a mixed cd of unreleased Bruce Springsteen material i had downloaded. Its still only about halfway done cleaning the closet. Then its on to Diana's room.

Watched some shows with Kath after she got home and now sitting here blogging and working on tomorrow nights get your geek on. My day was ok. I can't complain.

No comments: