Thursday, August 23, 2012

A neck breaking good time

  Hasn't been a lot to blog about this month. I did forget about the day that our maintenance person had to come do some repairs--and then locked me out of  our home. No i didn't have my keys on me. I left the door unlocked for them and didn't think about taking my keys. Came home for lunch and couldnt get in. So i had to go around the back and hop over our gate. I'm not a young guy anymore so i don't know what i was thinking. I got to the top of the gate and realized it was a long way down. I thought i was going to either split my pants or break my neck. Luckily i was ok. The thing that really sucked was that the repair they were supposed to finish never happened. So mad that day. Yup almost broke my neck just to get a sandwich.

No comments: