Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best friends

  I'm feeling bad for Diana. Let me explain. So three weeks ago some of Nicole's relatives from Ireland came for a visit. One of the relatives was a little girl named  Courtney. Diana really hit it off with her and they became the best of friends. They were inseparable for 3 weeks. They played qute a bit and went to Marineland. Diana even had her first sleep over. They got best friend necklaces and everything. Unfortunately Courtney and her family had to go home to Ireland a couple of days ago. Both the girls were really sad but they will keep in touch through letters and face book and what not. Kath and i both know what she is going through. One of my best friends lives in England and Kath has a friend in Ohio. I get it. Long distance friendships are hard. I really feel for the kid. The good thing is that they both made a friend for life. The friendship doesn't have to end. 

No comments: