Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ten hours of hell

 I am beyond tired. This week i have to do four ten hour shifts. Our department is closed this coming Saturday. Instead of letting us enjoy an extra day off we were told we have to make the hours up. I could have worked an extra day--yesterday on Monday or do  the 4 ten hour shifts. I originally chose to work Monday but then found out i didn't have a babysitter that day. Did my first ten hour shift today and now i am exhausted. I had a couple of really bad calls right at the end. One guy wouldnt let me talk. His service wasn't acting properly. I tried to send him to the technical department. He said i was condescending for trying to do that? I don't think he actually knew the meaning of that word. Oh well i am home now waiting for Kath to get home. I'm not going to see much of her this week. She is working until 11;30 at night. Sucks for us. Oh well what can ya do?

No comments: