Monday, August 20, 2012

Free dvds? Yes please

 So after the wedding we went for a drink to wait for the reception. While we sat there drinking our pop Kath got an email. More good news for the Stewarts. We won a 100 dollar shopping spree from that video/book store I'm always raving about- Entertainment deals! Sunday we went to collect our prize. I gotta tell you it took awhile to find 100 dollars worth of stuff. We did it though. Kath found  2 cookbooks, Diana found to childrens dvds. I found 2 books about Bruce Springsteen and The Monkees and several action dvds. The dvds included, Swordfish, Maverick, Conspiracy theory, the losers, Blade 3, 3000 miles to Graceland and 16 blocks. I also found Stargate the movie on Blue ray. It was awesome.

   In addition to the shopping spree we also joined our friend Kate at the flea market and then we all met up with Mark to have lunch at wimpys. Pretty awesome day if i do say so myself

No comments: