Sunday, October 24, 2010

The gang in my house!

Yesterday Kath hosted a party for our friend Bev and her daughter who are selling discover kids toys. Unfortunately i couldn't be there as i of course was at my lame ass job. I did get to swing by for a bit on my lunch break. Everyone at the party was cool. Rach and Becky were here and our friends Kim and Trish. We hadn't seen Trish in 9 years since i quit my donut diner job.We last saw Kim briefly in the parking lot of price chopper about a year after Diana was born. It was cool seeing them again. We all used to hang out in a little group when i worked at the diner. We saw movies practically every Sunday afternoon and they helped keep my sanity on a nightly basis. I used to get a lot of dunk assholes on my shift and they were always there to cheer me up. They were even at my wedding. We definately have to hang out again soon. There has even been mention of maybe attending karaokee some night which would be really cool.

No comments: