Friday, October 22, 2010

Older than the teachers

Ok man i am feeling old. Dropped Diana off to school and for the second day in arow she has a substitute teacher. Now I've noticed something at her school. All the teachers are young and (sorry to be blunt) hot. The teacher she had yesterday looked like actress Amanda Peet. When i was a kid all my teachers were massively old and close to retirement age. I don't think i had a young teacher until at least grade 7 or 8. Now I'm older than every teacher at her Diana's school. I gotta tell you if the teachers had been that good looking when i was a kid i might have looked forward to school. Instead i got the old lady who said my name so bad that i never wrote "Jay" down on a paper again. Ok old man Jay is gonna lay down on the couch now before he breaks a hip.. Have a great day.

No comments: