Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch good times


Tuesday i got to stay home from work and go with Diana and her class to the Pumpkin farm. It was a farm out in Welland called Bry anne's farm. I arrived at her school around noon to board a bus. Man that bus was uncomfortable. It was pretty cool. They had a corn maze and a hay maze that we all went through. Very muddy though. Had to wash my shoes after wards. There was a hay rise as well out to a huge pumpkin patch. At the pumpkin patch all the kids got to pick out their own Pumpkin for haloween. Diana was really good but on the bus ride home she decided she was to cool to sit with me and sat with some of her friends. That was ok though. Oh and i found it funny that everyone was calling me Mr Stewart. That makes me laugh.

No comments: