Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Insensitive Jay

Did i ever mention i like days off? Work hasn't been too bad this week. I can really only remember one bad call. An old man kept telling me i was insensitive because i told him he was past due and might be turned off. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it. He told me a date he could make a payment and i said i didn't know if he would be shut off before that. He freaked out and wouldn't let me talk and kept saying i was insensitive. By the end of the call i guess i was. I asked how i was being insensitive and he said it was because i had mentioned the interruption. I said that wasn't being insensitive. I added that its my job to mention what i did when a customer is past due. I could actually be in trouble if i didn't tell hi. He again yelled and said i was being sensitive to which i replied--no if i had said i don't care when you' make your payment then that's being insensitive. Yeah it went to a supervisor but that's ok cause he wouldn't listen to the supervisor either.

Man someone didn't want me to get to work yesterday. The power was out on the main street where my work is. So no stop lights. It took about ten minutes to cross the road. When i got to the front door there was a note stating that we couldn't use that door for 3 days. So i had to trek around to the back of the building to get in. Of course when i got in someone was sitting in my regular seat. I know we aren't supossed to have assigned seating but I'd been sitting there all year with no problems. One new person is sitting in our row so because of that everyone else is sitting in new seats. So i couldn't sit with Trudy or Deb. Luckily i got to sit with the group i sit with on Saturdays. Actually because i had to use the back door all day i got to see my friend Stacey which was cool.

So not at work today. Gonna think about something cool to talk about and i will be back later. Have a great day.

No comments: