Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hampton Roads can bite me

Well work has screwed me again. So we take calls for about 9 different markets. * of the markets are similar. There's one market--Hampton roads which is turning into a huge pain in the ass. So we have a 50 dollar credit limit we can use if we have to. Hampton Roads has different credit codes than the other markets. SO we are constantly getting the credits wrong. To brag a little but i went a year without getting a credit code wrong. Then In August i started getting whats known as batch corrections. If you use the wrong code then the credit has to be reapplied. Since August i have had 8 batch corrections. So because of this i was written up and there is now a note to my file. My first such note in 9 years of working there. The next step will be corrective action. Fuck that. My solution? No one in hampton roads is ever getting a credit from me again even if they deserve it. I'm not getting fired over a credit. Screw that.

No comments: