Friday, April 1, 2011

Sad On April Fools Day

Happy April Fools day. I can't wait for the weekend. My mood has been up and down all week. The technical calls are starting to frustrate me. I'm new to them and they take me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. Not cool if you're trying to get your stats down. I know its too early to be thinking about stats but if i don't get my stats down I'm not going to get a shift i want in 3 months when there's a new shift bid. I want to get some days off when i'll actually be able to see my family. Not to mention the fact I don't want to be fired.

The billing stuff is coming really easy to me as is making changes to an account. I went onto work yesterday in a great mood. The first half of my shift was really awesome. Then i took my lunch break and came back to really long technical questions. My last call was an hour long and i was the last person on the floor. I got halfway home and realized i didn't note the account properly. Yeah i know these are little mistakes and its only my first week on the floor but i'm really getting down and starting to think i can't do the job. Kath told me to relax and i really am trying. Today is a new day so I'm gonna try and go in there with a positive attitude. I do thank Kath for being my rock.

On top of feeling sad i now have a cold. I ran out of kleenex half way through my shift so i had to use napkins. That felt really good on my nose. Anyhow gonna try and nap for a couple of hours. I'll blog soon.

No comments: