Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All good things must end

I had such an awesome afternoon with Kath and Diana. Kath came home and we went to get comics and got some propane. Oh yeah I'm grilling burgers tonight baby! We went to Burger King for lunch and they have Thor toys! Yeah baby.

Man i am pathetic. I'm already worrying about going back to work tomorrow. I don't know whats worse blogs about me getting pissed off at work or blogs about me scarred to go into work. I hope i get over this fear. I just would like a whole day where i don't feel like an idiot. Hope that day comes while i still have a job.

Well just had a few hours of hanging out with Kath,eating burgers and watching tv. Oh good my days off are over. Yay me! Now i have to work 5 days in a row. Oh well I'll cope as best as i can. Have a great day everybody. Sweet dreams

No comments: