Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sweaty, frustrated Jay

Well here i sit on Tuesday my new day off. I just worked my first 2 shifts that didn't involve training. Yup i was pretty frustrated. Last week things were good. I was starting to feel more confident and my call time was coming down. I thought i was starting to get the hang of the technical calls. Sunday and Monday was rough. Calls weren't going my way. My tech calls sucked. I wasn't able to solve anyones issues. I think i may have disconnected a guys account in error as well. Oh and i sweat a lot. I realized that when i am nervous i sweat buckets.

I spent the night feeling (for lack of a better word) dumb. I didn't feel comfortable once yesterday. I pretty much ran out of there at 10. Kath says its going to take a while to come to me but i need it to come to me now. Keeping that in mind i am still gonna go in everyday and give it my all. I might want to dust off the ol'resume though--just saying. Oh well its a new day and i;m going to try and compose myself and be ready to go on Thursday.

No comments: