Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Days off from stress

I'm not gonna lie. Its been awesome not working for 2 days. I am scarred to death to go back tomorrow. Yeah that's a really good positive attitude.

Yesterday Rob picked me up and we headed to pulp comics. On Tuesdays they sell stuff on the new rack for 2 dollars only. I found a justice League comic which would have been 5.99 but got it for 2 bucks. I love toonie tuesdays! We confirmed with the owner Paul that he would be appearing on Get Your Geek On in May to promote free comic book day. Its gonna be cool. We've wanted him on the show since last year. The guy is a walking comic book encylopedia. Can't wait.

We also checked out Mostly comics and a store that sells a lot of cool stuff that you find at flea markets. Messy store but wanna go back and get some spiderman dolls and comics. We went to z-11 and Rob bought me a big gulp complete with Thor cup. Then we picked up Diana and came here to watch Stargate Universe. It was a cool afternoon.
Today rained. I was actually gonna take a walk with my ipod but because of the weather that fell through. Still i was happy to be here and not sweating and being confused at work. When Kath came home this afternoon we hung out for a bit and went and got this weeks comics. The day is over and i'm dreading tomorrow. Hopefully things will be ok. Ya gotta have hope right? Man i hope i can do 5 days in a row of work. Argh.

No comments: