Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cool Wednesday

Well day off 2 of of 2 is about over. Besides my new tooth ache it was pretty cool. Rob and i went to Pulp comics for our weekly toonie Tuesday trip. I bough some pretty cool comics. Oh and i found out i won a draw on free comic book day for a really awesome hard cover absolute version of the Watchmen. I couldn't believe it. Its an awesome story and I've always wanted to own the book. S o thanks to Paul for picking my name. I never win anything.


Today was cool to. Hung out with Kath this afternoon and got the kid some birthday presents. This evening Diana and i went for our first macdonalds ice cream trip of the year. We hung out with John and Rach for a bit as well. Tomorrow its back to the old grind and we'll see if i failed a quality. Tune in tomorrow folks.

No comments: