Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

Last night at work was horrible. It was like working for the cable company again. The customers were rude and one of them even bid me a wonderful "go fuck yourself." It was so nice. I pretty much bolted right out of there at 10 and didn't look back.

I'm happy to be off today and looking forward to another fun filled trip to pulp comics with rob. Later we're going to watch the final episode of Stargate universe. It will be sad. The show was cancelled and next fall for the first time in 15 years there won't be any new episodes in the stargate franchise. That blows. Gonna miss it a lot.

I think i'm gonna go grab something to eat and get ready. I'm pretty tired but i'm in a good mood. Just sitting here listening to the monkees. Less than a month until the concert, We're very excited. Just read they are doing 40 songs during the show. That is a lot considering they are in their late 60/s. That's incredible to me. Anyhow i feel like i am rambling now so gonna say see ya for now.

No comments: