Tuesday, May 10, 2011

you aint breaking my fence down

So while getting ready to go to sleep on Saturday night I hear voices coming from my back fence. I hear somebody say they are going to jump the fence. Wait, what? I then see a flashlight shining in our yard. Ok this is starting to get f'ed up. So i run upstairs to see if i can hear or see anything. I hear someone say they are going to break the fence down. Kath wakes up and calls the police. I go upstairs and i see the cops arrive and then the guys with lights say they are looking for a cat. Not once do i hear them call a cats name just talk of breaking into yards. They seem pissed that we have called the police. What do they expect when they're prowling around in the middle of the night. It took a few minutes for my heart to stop beating really fast. Eventually things are back to normal and we go to sleep

No comments: