Wednesday, January 28, 2009

customers are funny


Yes yet another tale of customers getting bent out of shape for no reason. Trust me I got a million of 'em. Anyhow this guy calls yesterday and immediately demands a supervisor,as they all do. I ask what the situation was. Turns out he's upset because one of the channels he watches has played an alchohol commercial and his room mate is an alcohollic. I appologize but advise him our company has nothing to do with the programming on the various stations. His reply? You better be in charge of programming. Yeah that makes sense. I ask him what station it was played on. He doesnt know. So I explain for example that if cbs played the commercial he would complain to them not his cable company. He still is not getting that we have nothing to do with what the channels choose to play. Man if we had a say in it i would make somebody play Macgyver 24 hours a day. He keeps yelling and i think he threatened to sue us and he would tell all his friends to cancel their cable subscription. Blah blah blah. All because his buddy can't handle seeing a beer commercial. His buddy must be Barney from the Simpsons.

No comments: