Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friendship is Rare


Hey just a quick shout out to a few of a my friends. I found out thats there`s actually three people that read my blog. That`s 2 more than i hoped for! The only one i expected to read it is my lovely wife Kath. I`m sitting here missing her as she had to work a stupid Sunday shift. Anyhow our friend Nicole actually asked Kath today when i was going to write another blog. Kind of made me smile as i didn`t realize she gave a crap what i had to say. I`ve been putting off writing because 2009 has started off shitty and i was just going to come across as a bitter old man. So kudos to Nicole for getting me to write again. Oh and Nicole if you`re reading this i will go on record as saying your blog is entertaining as well. Oh and its been cool talkinf comics with you. Lastly i will mention my friend Allison. I`ve known her for 25 years ever since we were in grade nine. Wow has it really been 25 years since I started High school.I am very old. Anyhow she was the one that mentioned I should consider writing a blog in the first place. In her Christmas card this year she made some sweet comments about how she thought i was a good writer and made her laugh. So i will raise a glass and toast Kath,Nic and Allison. I don`t really drink anymore so the toast will be done with a nice cola beverage. You guys rock!

2 comments:

Kath said...

oh honey...you should start drinking again cuz that would make the blog even better! lol

Nickle said...

And a similar shoot out to you as well jay!!

Word of the Comment

anifi

ummm not sure of a description this is.