Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy New Bruce Springsteen cd Day!


Hey folks. Pretty excited. For Today is the release date for "Working On A Dream" the new Bruce Springsteen album. Yes I am so old i still call them albums. I've been a huge fan for 25 years now since the Born In The U.S.A, record. What's really cool is that its less than a year and a half since his last cd. It's been a really good decade to be a Boss fan. He's had five studio albums, a live album and a few concert releases on dvd. Back in the 80's and 90's there was sometimes a five year gap between releases. I'm proud to say that i made Kath a fan of Bruce since I've known her and we've seen him live a few times. One of the highlights of my life was when Kath and I drove to Cleveland in 2004 to see him perform with R E M. You havent lived till you've heard Springsteen duet on Man in The Moon. Got home today and was pleasantly surprised that Kath had made a special trip out today to pick up the cd. I really have the coolest wife ever. Much like Springsteen she rocks hard! Man after the day i had this totally cheered me up. Who cares if a lovely customer told me to blow him ,i get to rock out with the Boss!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

There's no doubt, Bruce is the man. I just listened to several tracks from "The Rising" last week. Looking forward to seeing him perform Sunday night at the Super Bowl.