Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Lost Day!


Hey everyone. Tonight season five of Lost starts. I myself am not even done season four yet. Let me explain. So Lost started in 2004. For some reason didnt watch it even though i thought it was a cool idea for a show. I remember when season three came out thinking wow wish i would have gotten into this show,well too late now. I tried to tell myself that it probably wasnt any good. After all it starred the Older brother from Party Of Five. Our friend Rose always told us how great it was. Oh well I had enough tv to watch as it was. Then something cool happenned. In September of 2008 our space channel started running the show right from the beginning. Kath and i decided to watch the pilot to see if we were going to like the show. Long story short,right from the beginning we were hooked. Space was running the show four times a week Monday to Thursday. Over the weekend we would go into withdrawl. We couldnt imagine waiting to see an episode once a week or even waiting a year between seasons to watch it. About a month ago we realized space wouldnt be done playing the old episodes before the new season began. Three weeks ago--problem solved! Space started running 2 episodes a night! As a matter of fact the finale of last season is on 2 hours before season five starts. Rose was really cool the whole time and didnt give anything away to us even though i did ask her to explain polar bears and the smoke monster. I have to admit i did spoil a few things before we saw certain episodes. I also have a facebook account,there is an application there called Flair. Flair is pretty much pictures in the shape of buttons. I did a search of Lost. There is certain flair there that revels characters deaths and things like that. Damn you flair! So yes I am looking forward to Lost tonight. Its tv heaven for a nerd like me this month. 24 , Battlestar Galactica and now Lost are all back. I will stop rambling now, Have a great day

1 comment:

Kath said...

Yay! It's LOST day!!!

People at work are giving me the weirdest looks when I wish them Happy LOST Day!

What am I going to do when I have to wait a WEEK For a new episode???

<3 you!